1PLY or 3PLY?
Should I Choose 1 PLY or 3 PLY Flag Option?
1 PLY FLAGS
- 1 ply flags are ideal for outdoor use.
- Light enough to fly in light breeze.
- Durable enough to fly under strong winds.
- Will last longer outdoors compared to 3 ply flags.
- Back side will look mirror imaged, text will appear backwards.
3 PLY FLAGS
- Text will read correct on both sides are primarily made for indoors.
- Made by sewing 2 flags back to back with a light blocking material in between to prevent shadowing through.
- Very heavy and will deteriorate faster due to extra weight.
- Will need much stronger winds to fly properly.
- Good for short term outdoor use like parades made from satin glossy fabric.
- Can also be made as 1 ply flag for wall display with blank back side.
Aluminium Grommets, D Rings, Rope & Toggle
How To Order Your Flag
STEP1: Pick your custom flag type, size and quantity.
STEP2: If available, send your Artwork file. Send it in format types we can use to print your custom flags. (Compatible file extensions to upload: png, jpg, jpeg, gif, ai, psd, cdr, eps, pdf) At this stage, we can modify the colors, add simple graphics and text free of charge. If there is no artwork, we will quote you for your custom artwork.
STEP3: Complete your ordering process online and checkout. After we receive your payment and order details, we will prepare a proof for your confirmation. After you confirm the proof, we will start the production and ship your flags asap.
STEP4: Your will receive a message with tracking number when your order will be dispatched.
We can send you a tracking number after your flag is dispatched.
After you confirm the final proof, we will print and dispatch your flag in 5 to 7 business days. The shipment will be delivered in 1 to 3 days after dispatch.
All stock flags can be returned if there is any problem with the product. Custom order flags cannot be returned. If there is any manufacturing defect with the product, we will replace it free of charge.
We do not recommend 3 ply flags outdoors on custom flag poles. These are 3 layer fabric, extra heavy flags and they deteriorate faster under strong winds due to extra weight. You can display 3 ply flags outdoors for a short term like parades or weekend fairs. For outdoors, 1 ply flags are recommended.
Fade Resistant Inks For Outdoor And Indoor Custom Flags
Our top of the line european flag inks will not fade during the life expectancy of your flags.
We also use double stitching all around the flag with best quality header materials available in the industry.
Flag Care Instructions
- Wash your custom flags with mild or cold water below 40c.
- Use gentle cycle of your washer machine.
- Do not use bleach in your washing cycle.
- Hang dry or use low temperature dryer for syntetic delicate clothing.
- You can iron your custom flags set at suitable temperature for polyester fabrics.
How To Install Your Custom Flag On A Flag Pole?
- You have to fix 2 clips or quick release hooks on the rope that you hoist your custom flag on the pole.
- You can do that by making 2 small loop knots on the hoisting rope spaced to match the distance with the grommets on the flag.
- Fix your clips or hooks on those rope loops so you will be able to quickly attached your custom flag to the rope for hoisting.
- If you do not have clips or quick release hooks, you can attach your custom flag to the rope loops with plastic zip ties.
We use 100% polyester flag fabric that is resilient to all wheather conditions.
We will make sure you will be satisfied with our products.
PRIORITY MAIL OPTION
If you have a rush order, please contact us to ask if we can meet your deadline.
COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
ur customer service will always be available for any question or request
9 to 5.