1PLY or 3PLY?
Should I Choose 1 PLY or 3 PLY Flag Option?
1 PLY FLAGS
- 1 ply flags are ideal for outdoor use.
- Light enough to fly in light breeze.
- Durable enough to fly under strong winds.
- Will last longer outdoors compared to 3 ply flags.
- Back side will look mirror imaged, text will appear backwards.
3 PLY FLAGS
- 3PLY flags are primarily made for indoors.
- Text will read correct on both sides
- Made by sewing 2 flags back to back with a light blocking material in between to prevent shadowing through.
- Very heavy and will deteriorate faster due to extra weight.
- Will need much stronger winds to fly properly.
- Good for short term outdoor use like parades made from satin glossy fabric.
- Can also be made as 1 ply flag for wall display with blank back side.
Aluminium Grommets, D Rings, Rope & Toggle
How To Order Your Flag
STEP1: Pick your custom flag type, size and quantity.
STEP2: If available, send your Artwork file. Send it in format types we can use to print your custom flags. (Compatible file extensions to upload: png, jpg, jpeg, gif, ai, psd, cdr, eps, pdf) At this stage, we can modify the colors, add simple graphics and text free of charge. If there is no artwork, we will quote you for your custom artwork.
STEP3: Complete your ordering process online and checkout. After we receive your payment and order details, we will prepare a proof for your confirmation. After you confirm the proof, we will start the production and ship your flags asap.
STEP4: Your will receive a message with tracking number when your order will be dispatched.
Do You Need Our Help With Your Artwork?
If you need help with uploading your file at the order page, you can contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com
If you need a custom graphic designed by us, our designers will draw it for you for a small fee. Just send us a brief describtion of what kind of artwork you need, we will draw it for you.
We use 100% polyester flag fabric that is resilient to all wheather conditions.
We will make sure you will be satisfied with our products.
PRIORITY MAIL OPTION
If you have a rush order, please contact us to ask if we can meet your deadline.
COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
ur customer service will always be available for any question or request
9 to 5.
Free Graphic Designer Support
When you order your custom flag, right below the file upload button, you will see the compatible file extensions to upload: png, jpg, jpeg, gif, ai, psd, cdr, eps, pdf
Yes, you can. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we can modify your artwork file in any way you like. For simple modifications like changing colors or adding text or simple shapes, we do not charge extra. For more complicated artwork change requests, we will send you a separate payment link to pay for the complex artwork modifications.
Your file should be min. 100 dpi in resolution and the file size should be close to the actual flag size.
Complete your custom flag order online and send us a brief message about what we will print on your flag. We will send you a separate payment link for the artwork drawing fee. After receiving your drawing fee payment, our graphic designers will draw your custom flag file and send you a proof for your confirmation.
Yes we can print your custom flag in any size you like.
Yes, we always send you a digital proof and ask for your confirmation. We never print your custom flag unless we get your confirmation message for the final proof.
We can send you a tracking number after your flag is dispatched.
After you confirm the final proof, we will print and dispatch your flag in 5 to 7 business days. The shipment will be delivered in 1 to 3 days after dispatch.
All stock flags can be returned if there is any problem with the product. Custom order flags cannot be returned. If there is any manufacturing defect with the product, we will replace it free of charge.
We do not recommend 3 ply flags outdoors on custom flag poles. These are 3 layer fabric, extra heavy flags and they deteriorate faster under strong winds due to extra weight. You can display 3 ply flags outdoors for a short term like parades or weekend fairs. For outdoors, 1 ply flags are recommended.
What Can We Customize For You
Your happy memories will not fade with time if you share them with loved ones with a custom made flag or banner.
You will remember the best moments of your life every time you take a glance at your custom printed flag.
Just upload your digital printing file and we will transform it into your custom flag or banner.
You can add simple text or shapes to your flags free of charge.
Fade Resistant Inks For Outdoor And Indoor Custom Flags
Our top of the line european flag inks will not fade during the life expectancy of your flags.
We also use double stitching all around the flag with best quality header materials available in the industry.
Flag Care Instructions
- Wash your custom flags with mild or cold water below 40c.
- Use gentle cycle of your washer machine.
- Do not use bleach in your washing cycle.
- Hang dry or use low temperature dryer for syntetic delicate clothing.
- You can iron your custom flags set at suitable temperature for polyester fabrics.
How To Install Your Custom Flag On A Flag Pole?
- You have to fix 2 clips or quick release hooks on the rope that you hoist your custom flag on the pole.
- You can do that by making 2 small loop knots on the hoisting rope spaced to match the distance with the grommets on the flag.
- Fix your clips or hooks on those rope loops so you will be able to quickly attached your custom flag to the rope for hoisting.
- If you do not have clips or quick release hooks, you can attach your custom flag to the rope loops with plastic zip ties.